Dark Legacy Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkLegacy Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my new one and just incase the clan falls apart ....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkgaaraofsand
Owners
Owners
darkgaaraofsand

my new one and just incase the clan falls apart .... Empty
PostSubject: my new one and just incase the clan falls apart ....   my new one and just incase the clan falls apart .... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:30 pm

my new one and just incase the clan falls apart .... SasukeRequest2-1
Back to top Go down
http://darklegacy.niceboard.net/index.htm
DarkBro
Moderators
Moderators
DarkBro

PostSubject: Re: my new one and just incase the clan falls apart ....   my new one and just incase the clan falls apart .... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:31 pm

dude that sig is kick ass man Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
darkgaaraofsand
Owners
Owners
darkgaaraofsand

PostSubject: Re: my new one and just incase the clan falls apart ....   my new one and just incase the clan falls apart .... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:30 pm

thanks ive been makin some good ones bro Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkBro
Moderators
Moderators
DarkBro

PostSubject: Re: my new one and just incase the clan falls apart ....   my new one and just incase the clan falls apart .... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:45 pm

well that one is kickass. u must really like naruto. i also like it. did u ever see the new movie. man it was awsome Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
darkgaaraofsand
Owners
Owners
darkgaaraofsand

PostSubject: Re: my new one and just incase the clan falls apart ....   my new one and just incase the clan falls apart .... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:12 pm

seen plenty of movies naruto if u mean the most recent one or shippudden then yes
Back to top Go down
DarkBro
Moderators
Moderators
DarkBro

PostSubject: Re: my new one and just incase the clan falls apart ....   my new one and just incase the clan falls apart .... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm

i dont really know watits called but its bout some king or prince then some guys come out of noe where and one has some glova that when he touches u that u turn into like rock or something. i think it is called that not sure. i was also wondering if u could make me a sig that i would really like. if u do i would really apreachiate it.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil cheers study
Back to top Go down
darkgaaraofsand
Owners
Owners
darkgaaraofsand

PostSubject: Re: my new one and just incase the clan falls apart ....   my new one and just incase the clan falls apart .... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:47 am

ok bro ill see what i can pull off Smile ^^
Back to top Go down
DarkBro
Moderators
Moderators
DarkBro

PostSubject: Re: my new one and just incase the clan falls apart ....   my new one and just incase the clan falls apart .... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:18 am

thanks man ur the best. i hope it will be kickass like yours. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers Cool Cool Surprised
Back to top Go down
DarkBro
Moderators
Moderators
DarkBro

PostSubject: Re: my new one and just incase the clan falls apart ....   my new one and just incase the clan falls apart .... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:29 pm

not to be rushing u man but is the sig that i were going to make me finish cause i want one with my nick. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkgaaraofsand
Owners
Owners
darkgaaraofsand

PostSubject: Re: my new one and just incase the clan falls apart ....   my new one and just incase the clan falls apart .... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:29 am

ahh about that yeh i made u one but it kinda keeps going wrong ill have it odne by monday for sure dude Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkBro
Moderators
Moderators
DarkBro

PostSubject: Re: my new one and just incase the clan falls apart ....   my new one and just incase the clan falls apart .... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:51 pm

kool beans Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ur the best cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new one and just incase the clan falls apart ....   my new one and just incase the clan falls apart .... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my new one and just incase the clan falls apart ....
Page 1 of 1