Dark Legacy Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkLegacy Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WELCOME TO OUR CLAN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkRinox
Administrators
Administrators
DarkRinox

WELCOME TO OUR CLAN Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME TO OUR CLAN   WELCOME TO OUR CLAN I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:22 am

the rules to our clan are simple and here they are

1. you change your name to something with Dark in it

2. you participate and giving comments to our topics by replying. this rule isn't hard

3. do your best in helping out with the clan and not doing anything stupid or anything like that

4. and the last rule & my favourite rule #4 if you don't comply to these 3 simple rules your account will be removed and you will be able to reregister and if you fail to comply with these rules a second time your account will be removed and you will permenatly banned from our clan.

all the rules are your only warning!!! heed my rules because i'm not a merciful person.

don't test the clan member's patients and especually mine. we are all watching you.

BIG BROTHER (DarkRinox) IS WATCHING YOU!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkReapa

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO OUR CLAN   WELCOME TO OUR CLAN I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:47 am

YA MOTHER FOCKOOS U RESPECT ONE ANOTHER AND RESPECT THE RANKS GOT IT NOW GET OUT THERE A KILL SUM 1 THESE RULES ARE SIMPLE U DONT ABIDE BY THE RULES U DONT A CLAN PRIVILIAGES GOT IT IM TIRED OF U NO0B CLAN MEMBERS JUST USING THE NAME AND THATS IT PLAY MORE GET BETTER AND PARTICIPATE NO MORE SLACKING WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE BEST OF THE BEST SO BECOME THE BEST OF THE BEST DAMN IT AND RESPECT UR ELDERS DAMN IT IM 23 AND IM TIRED OF THESE PUNK KIDS TALKING SHIT Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Sasuke11
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO OUR CLAN   WELCOME TO OUR CLAN I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:45 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO OUR CLAN   WELCOME TO OUR CLAN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO OUR CLAN
Page 1 of 1