Dark Legacy Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkLegacy Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this is for the online chat with Xfire program running

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkRinox
Administrators
Administrators
DarkRinox

this is for the online chat with Xfire program running Empty
PostSubject: this is for the online chat with Xfire program running   this is for the online chat with Xfire program running I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:32 pm

k guys very important. first we all know how difficult it is using alt+ tab to go to irc or msn just chating with clan members or what ever but with Xfire you don't need to use that anymore all you have to do is have this pop up first on your screen when you load your game.

this is for the online chat with Xfire program running ScreenShot07

or this

this is for the online chat with Xfire program running ScreenShot05

if that doesn't appear on your screen you have to close the game down, then reboot it till it shows up. once that shows up on your screen excellent doing good now the hard part.

getting the chat box poping up while you're playing without using the alt+tab keys. well that's simple all you have to do is hold down the scroll lock button and then hit the x button. it should show something like this

this is for the online chat with Xfire program running B232d8404f76ac6c4e7b79a90bb45296a6fc9e7f

there that's not so hard.

now for the screen shots. well all you have to do is hold the scroll lock button down then hit the s button then there will be a sound like a shutter sound and then you're photos will be saved till you exit or whatever you do once you got your ss you can upload them to your profile or you can even delete them right there Shocked and for videos Shocked Shocked that's right you heard me you can even do video all you have to do is hold down scroll lock and hit v then it'll start recording the game or whatever and to stop recording you do the same thing.

P.S. this is a mini tutorial it's saves you the trouble trying to figure it out and getting frustrated about the program. XD enjoy the Xfire program

Last edited by DarkRinox on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to mention that this is a mini tutorial)
Back to top Go down
DarkRinox
Administrators
Administrators
DarkRinox

PostSubject: Re: this is for the online chat with Xfire program running   this is for the online chat with Xfire program running I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:34 pm

scroll lock+x pops up the chat window and to close it same button
scroll lock+s is for screen shots
scroll lock+v is for the video recording
scroll lock+t is for voice activation like calling and that

Last edited by DarkRinox on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more commands)
Back to top Go down
DarkMist
Owners
Owners
DarkMist

PostSubject: Re: this is for the online chat with Xfire program running   this is for the online chat with Xfire program running I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:29 pm

sweet. tnx for the info Cool Cool study
Back to top Go down
http://www.darklegacy.niceboard.net
DarkRinox
Administrators
Administrators
DarkRinox

PostSubject: Re: this is for the online chat with Xfire program running   this is for the online chat with Xfire program running I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:05 pm

and the website is http://www.xfire.com to get the program
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is for the online chat with Xfire program running   this is for the online chat with Xfire program running I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is for the online chat with Xfire program running
Page 1 of 1