Dark Legacy Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkLegacy Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

clips and vidieos for everyone to enjoy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkRinox
Administrators
Administrators
DarkRinox

clips and vidieos for everyone to enjoy Empty
PostSubject: clips and vidieos for everyone to enjoy   clips and vidieos for everyone to enjoy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:44 am

hey guys here's some funny clips that i found one day while i was browsing youtube. enjoy weting yourself XD

here's a thing for you guys who like starwars specually the Phantom Menace. Enjoy the amazement of this one.

sorry guys some of you won't understand this one cause it's in german but it's hallairious anyways enjoy this one.

here's one for you halo fans

i hope these here are enough for you guys but please post replys about the clips i found. that would be great tyvm (thank you very much) i would really appreciate it
Back to top Go down
DarkWater

DarkWater

PostSubject: Re: clips and vidieos for everyone to enjoy   clips and vidieos for everyone to enjoy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:56 am

LMao nice.but i add 1 thing.thats random videos lol lol!
Back to top Go down
http://darklegacy.niceboard.net
DarkRinox
Administrators
Administrators
DarkRinox

PostSubject: Re: clips and vidieos for everyone to enjoy   clips and vidieos for everyone to enjoy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:43 pm

so. You didn't specify what videos you wanted so i just found one that i thought would be cool to see but i guess *sniffs* it didn't impress you *goes to a corner and cries cause Scott just hurt rinox's feelings*
Back to top Go down
DarkMist
Owners
Owners
DarkMist

PostSubject: Re: clips and vidieos for everyone to enjoy   clips and vidieos for everyone to enjoy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:06 pm

well um yours were funny Twisted Evil Twisted Evil What a Face What a Face . i see now why you didnt find mine funny. u like jokes where ppl look like morons or physical humor and stuff Laughing Laughing. oh well. i really loved that 'wat are you sinking about' that was so funny lol! lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.darklegacy.niceboard.net
DarkRinox
Administrators
Administrators
DarkRinox

PostSubject: Re: clips and vidieos for everyone to enjoy   clips and vidieos for everyone to enjoy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:10 pm

I like the Ray Park one better!!! he's better than Jet Lee and the Darth Sidious gets a job one too.
Back to top Go down
DarkBro
Moderators
Moderators
DarkBro

PostSubject: Re: clips and vidieos for everyone to enjoy   clips and vidieos for everyone to enjoy I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:37 pm

they were ok. Smile i liked the last two but the first one was kool too. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing lol! Very Happy. also wat you said you were crying cause wat scott said was funny. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing . wat you problem scott herting rinoxs' feelings, how dare you. lol! lol! lol! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clips and vidieos for everyone to enjoy   clips and vidieos for everyone to enjoy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clips and vidieos for everyone to enjoy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Legacy Clan :: Extras :: Videos-
Jump to: