Dark Legacy Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkLegacy Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Join application: Joris Rooijackers (Gsus)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gsus

Join application: Joris Rooijackers (Gsus) Empty
PostSubject: Join application: Joris Rooijackers (Gsus)   Join application: Joris Rooijackers (Gsus) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:03 pm

Hey Guys,

My name is Joris Rooijackers and I'm from the Netherlands, my ingame name is at the moment GsusSsSsSs and my specialties are AOW and sniping. I usually play AOW. I'm an offensive typ of player. I'm always the person who makes the pushes for the team.
My main supporter in this game is ruben0906. He's one of the best players of the game. We are (in reallife) the best friends of each other. I learn a lot from him these days.
I would like to become part of DarkLegacy clan and play some matches. I'm pretty talented and I would like to commit myself the fullest to make a succes with this clan. I play renegade mostly all day. I'm a student, so plenty of time.

I would like to say, please add me, or post your ingame name here so we can play some AOW or to play on some sniping servers!
Back to top Go down
darkgaaraofsand
Owners
Owners
darkgaaraofsand

Join application: Joris Rooijackers (Gsus) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join application: Joris Rooijackers (Gsus)   Join application: Joris Rooijackers (Gsus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:27 am

ahh nice to see a new person finnaly lol u sound ok i say yes Smile btw ingame name is darkgaaraofsand thinkin of chnagein it but not yet lol been playin ren since it was out so iam one of the old timers on ren lol
Back to top Go down
http://darklegacy.niceboard.net/index.htm

Join application: Joris Rooijackers (Gsus)
Page 1 of 1