Dark Legacy Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkLegacy Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wat is this??!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkMist
Owners
Owners
DarkMist

Wat is this??!!! Empty
PostSubject: Wat is this??!!!   Wat is this??!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:20 pm

ok guys ppl have been accusing our clan of hacking back and forth, callin it gay, lame, wanna be's and so on. Guys. if sum1 does hack in the clan, look just pm me or sumtin. be honest plz. i beleive you guys dont i really do, but the accusations are everywhere. im not gonna kick you out or get angry if you do. i will just quit the clan and go back to my fav nick i had. so plz i just want to be 100% sure and not 99.9% sure that my guys dont hack. thanks guys i dont mean to bother or anything i just want to be sure. Embarassed Very Happy Embarassed Embarassed . so plz guys just be completely honest. you dont have to post anything, but plz pm me if you do or have hacked b4. thanks for your time. man college is alot of work. stephen and got it rough. Surprised Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.darklegacy.niceboard.net
darkgaaraofsand
Owners
Owners
darkgaaraofsand

Wat is this??!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wat is this??!!!   Wat is this??!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:31 pm

bah plz thats a load of bull nobody hacks ffs there are a few dark ppl who aint in the clan why dont u try with them dude if anybody hacks in our clan ill hunt them down personally but i highly doubt there is a hacker
Back to top Go down
http://darklegacy.niceboard.net/index.htm
DarkBro
Moderators
Moderators
DarkBro

Wat is this??!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wat is this??!!!   Wat is this??!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:03 pm

yea man but i know that i dont hack and never will No No nd i hate ppl who have dark in there name thats lame Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DarkNabru

DarkNabru

Wat is this??!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wat is this??!!!   Wat is this??!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:31 am

I dont even know how to hack. Im honest!
Back to top Go down
DarkWater

DarkWater

Wat is this??!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wat is this??!!!   Wat is this??!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:12 pm

Alright Smile
Back to top Go down
http://darklegacy.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

Wat is this??!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wat is this??!!!   Wat is this??!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wat is this??!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Legacy Clan :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: